Are in you in need of polystyrene foam and based in or around Sydney?
If you are, then we’re the company for you! Here at The Foam Booth, we offer a range of foam products and service that suit the need of every customer using our extensive 35 years of experience. All of our products are made in house by us to ensure quality and affordability, so you know you’re getting the best product for the best value for money. One particular product we offer is custom-cut polystyrene foam for individuals and businesses based in and around Sydney. We know that polystyrene can used for a wide range of products and needs, so we ensure that we have the ability to offer enough variety to accommodate. Read More
Why would I need polystyrene foam?
If you’re not already familiar with exactly what polystyrene foam is, the chances are that you’ve already come across the material in your day to day life without even realising it. Polystyrene is especially common in consumer products, as well as a wide range of other products, such as:
- Household Appliances. Your refrigerator, your oven, your vacuum cleaner. All of these appliances are commonly made with polystyrene materials due to the fact that it is cost effective, long-lasting, and doesn’t react with other materials.
- Car Parts. Polystyrene can be found in many stages of the car production process, from the door panels to seats that are child protective.
- Most of the technological equipment in your home right now, including your television and computer, will contain polystyrene.
- The Food Industry. Another common use of the material is in food packing and transporting, as it works as an effective insulator and is more cost effective than some of its alternatives.
- You may have already guessed this based on the last point. Lightweight polystyrene, in particular, is an effective thermal insulator, for both hot and cold environments and facilities.
- As mentioned before, polystyrene is inert, which means it doesn’t react with other materials. It is also easy to sterilise, which makes it perfect for the medical environment.
- It’s not just food that polystyrene is useful for in transportation or protection. It is found within most protective cases as it offers solid protection against damage or spoilage.
Why are you telling me this?
Well, we’re telling you all of this so that you know how useful and valuable polystyrene is. Whatever your next project or job is, the chances are that polystyrene would be a useful addition to your inventory list. So, you will be pleased to know that we offer the option of having your polystyrene cut to your specified dimensions if you choose to shop with us. This means that the only thing you have to worry about is the initial measurements and we can take care of the rest.
For a free quote on your custom, cut-to-size polystyrene from Sydney’s most reliable provider, give us a call today on 02 9319 0594 or 02 9417 0088. Alternatively, you are free to browse and purchase our products on our website’s Online Shop at your leisure. We look forward to working with you!